Music PEI Now Hiring- Sponsor Development Coordinator
Music PEI is looking for a self-motivated person to secure sponsors for the 2017 May Run Music Festival and Music PEI Awards. The successful applicant will be paid a 15% commission of the sponsors they recruit.
Following are details:
· May Run Music Festival dates- May 10~14, 2017
· Able to work from home or the Music PEI office
· Majority of recruitment will need to take place between mid-December and the end of January but can continue up to the event
· Target goal is $50,000
· Music PEI has developed a full array of sponsor packages and complete sponsor deck
· May Run Music Festival now going into year 3
· Sponsor Coordinator will be responsible for recruiting sponsors, documenting sponsor contracts and collecting payments from sponsors. Music PEI staff will ensure delivery of the sponsor’s requirements as per the contracts.
· High visibility event supporting growth of PEI’s music industry
· Music PEI utilizes traditional media (TV, radio, newsprint) as well as social media to promote the event and highlight/acknowledge the sponsors.
If you are interested and feel you are suited to this opportunity, please send a resume to [email protected] by December 9th at 5:00pm. If you have any questions, please email [email protected].