Six successful applicants must meet the following Eligibility Criteria:
- This program is open to solo artists or bands.
- Applicants must be permanent residents of PEI:
- Permanent address on Prince Edward Island for at least 6 months.
- File income taxes with the PEI government.
- If a band, 50% of the members must be residents of PEI.
- Artists must have had one previous release (single or album).
- All submissions are accepted but priority will be given to those artists who are either currently exporting or export ready.
- If you are selected, you will be required to be a Music PEI member.
- Decisions will be made by a jury of music industry professionals.
Successful applicants must meet the Exporting or Export Ready criteria as set by Music PEI. Adjudication scoring is also detailed in this document. Applicants must be current Music PEI members and residents of PEI.