Summer Student Employment at Music PEI
Music PEI is now hiring a Summer Student for the months of June, July and August. The position is funded by Service Canada as part of the Canada Summer Jobs Program and the eligibility requirements are:
• Students must be 16-29 years of age, and have a minimum of Grade 11 education by September of the current year
• They must have attended school full-time in the current school year and intend to return to school full-time in the next school year
• Must be residents of Prince Edward Island
• The approved position remuneration will $12.50 per hour plus 4% vacation pay for up to 35 hours per week.
• Start date for the position is June 19, 2017
• Finish date will be August 25, 2017
Preference will be given to someone in or entering post-secondary school with a background in music or the music business and who has an interest in pursuing a career in music.
The duties of the position will be to assist with day to day activities of the Music PEI office and to work on special projects as they develop including the upcoming Showcase PEI. The Music PEI office is located in Charlottetown and the hours are 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
Please send resumes to [email protected] no later than Monday June 12 at 5:00pm. Please insure to include:
– Your age
– Level of education
– School enrolled in for September 2017
– Music or related background
– Contact information
Leave A Comment